Comment on page
Integrate with Zoho Flow
Generate Documents from Salesforce, Google Forms, Jot Forms, etc.
Zoho Flow enables connection of over 600+ web services with Docupilot. Automated connections called Flows, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between various applications.
Each Flow has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
With Zoho Flow integration, Docupilot now holds hands with your favorite applications to make your tasks simple and efficient.
How do I connect Docupilot to Zoho Flow?
- 2.Navigate to Connections from the Settings bar.
- 3.Now click on CREATE CONNECTION and search for Docupilot.
- 4.Select Docupilot from the list below and press Next.
- 5.Paste the API Key from the API settings in Settings tab in your Docupilot account.
- 6.Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Flow or create your own with the Flow Editor. Creating a Flow requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
When a new user submit a response in your form like Google Forms, Wufoo, Typeform, FormStack, JotForm you will want send an email along with a generated PDF from the data of their response.
JotForm & Docupilot.
When a new lead is added in the CRM, you'll want to email a personalized proposal or any personalized sales document. Automatically generate a new document from the lead information and document template and email the generated document and save hours of precious time. Put proposals in front of your sales leads quickly before they go cold.
SalesForce & Docupilot