Comment on page
Integrate with Integrately
Generate Documents from Google Docs, Salesforce, Jot Forms etc..
Integrately as the name suggests is an integration platform which enables Docupilot to connect third party web services. Automations can be set up in no time with no coding involved, these can automate your day-to-day tasks and establish workflows between apps.
Each Automation has one Trigger, this is where the information comes from and this information is sent to other apps automatically causing one or more Actions.
With the help of Integrately, Docupilot can now integrate with your favorite applications to make the tasks simple and efficient.
- 2.In the Explore & Automate page displayed, search for Docupilot.
- 3.Select any other app as the second app.
- 4.Scroll down and choose Create document in Docupilot under the Do section, while selecting a random under When section and press Go.
- 5.In the pop up press on Yes.
- 6.Now press on Add Connection under Docupilot and paste API key from API Settings in your Docupilot account.
- 7.Once this is done, you can start creating an automation.Use a pre-made automation or create your own. Creating an automation requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
When a new contact is added in the CRM, you'll want to email a personalized proposal or any personalized sales document. Automatically generate a new document from the contact information and document template and email the generated document and save hours of precious time.
When a new user submit a response in your form like Google Forms, Wufoo, Typeform, FormStack, JotForm you will want send an email along with a generated PDF from the data of their response.
Google Forms & Docupilot.
Jot Form & Docupilot