Generating document from data present as a bulk.
Data present inside a .csv file can be used to create documents.
Here is how it can be done:
- Select Create under TEMPLATE DETAILS.
- Click on Bulk Merge tab and an option to upload a .csv file will be displayed.
- Before uploading,
- Make sure that the .csv file contains column headers.
- At least one delivery should be configured for the template.
- Once the file has been uploaded, tokens present in the template should be mapped to corresponding columns.
- The total number of documents that will be generated can be viewed on the Generate Documents button.
- Documents that are generated will be delivered to all the configured deliveries.